Boulder Ridge Townhome Association Rochester
Please follow the following guidelines for the installation of satellite dishes.
- Location: Satellite dishes may only be installed on the roofs within 2 feet of a roof vent.
- Wiring: Must be run from the dish directly to the nearest roof vent.
- Satellite dishes must be gray in color. Dishes over 40” in diameter are prohibited.
- The owner(s) of the home agree that the association is not responsible for any and all costs the association may incur as a result of the installation, use or removal of the satellite dish, including cost to repair damages to the limited/common elements.
- The owner(s) of the home agree that the Association is not responsible for any damage to the satellite dish and related equipment caused by the Association maintenance, such as, but not limited to roof repair and snow removal.
- A certificate of insurance proving proof of liability insurance coverage carried by the installer must be submitted to the management company PRIOR to installation.